Pharmacology and biotechnologies
BLOCK a.s. performs deliveries of technological sets for pharmacology, with stress laid on high layout quality. Our solutions guarantee stability of parameters for the most demanding technologies designated for research, production, control, and distribution of pharmaceuticals.
For the pharmacology and pharmaceutical industry Block a.s. performs deliveries of technologies with high demands on quality and safety, with a maximum share of modern attitudes, including isolator technology and deliveries of barrier-type boxes. A part of the deliveries are designs of sources and distribution of media, product handling, and waste management.
Due to the long-term involvement in the field of pharmacology we have got plentiful experience
in the field of:
In the field of pharmacology and biotechnology emerge highly specific demands that are solved in co-operation with technologists o partner organizations and companies. BLOCK a.s. designs optimum solutions, the concept of which is the most advantageous from the viewpoint of requirements on production and operation, construction requirements, and operation economy. Every project is solved with maximum stress laid on the observance of specified requirements on production parameters. Applying the most recent technical knowledge we reach marked energy savings in operation and maintenance.
Within deliveries of technological sets we observe the philosophy of GMP attitude and guarantee that our deliveries meet the GMP requirements.
- Services and deliveriesComplete delivery of technological units, from their initial technical design, through elaboration of all needed project documentation stages, to their implementation, commissioning, measuring, and testing, validation, as well as warranty and post-warranty service.
- Isolator technology systemFlexible modular solution of the isolator technology
- Forclean systemA comprehensive system of components for a complete construction of premises with high demands on the purity of working environment.
- References, pharmacologyTechnological sets with high demands on quality of environment, intended for the pharmacology and pharmaceutical industry and for biotechnologies
- Contact personMr. Libor Pánek, MSc / Senior Product Manager